Your business is unique! The team at Figures Matter provide bookkeeping services to help get your life back on track. Where you can do as little or as much as you like, we’ve got your back with whatever you need.
Our basic services include:
- Payroll – Simplified and accurate processing of pays, managing leave, Payment Summaries, PAYG instalment payments.
- Superannuation – Reconciliation of super and payments to a clearing house or different super funds.
- General Processing – Entry of income and expenses – save yourself hours of time each week.
- Reconciliation – The foundation of bookkeeping. Keeping your bank accounts, credit cards and loans reconciled.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing clients, receiving money, deposits, sending out statements, debt collection.
- Accounts Payable – Invoicing, reconciling to suppliers statements and schedule payments by EFT.
- Inventory and job costing – Manage Inventory, job budgeting and costs.
- Training and software – Set up of software. Provide one on one training tailored to your business.
- Conversions – Ready to move to the cloud? We can make your MYOB to Xero conversion happen seamlessly.
- BAS and IAS – Preparation and lodgement of all BAS and IAS on the BAS Agent Portal which includes the Agents 8 week extension.
- Reporting – Accurate, relevant and timely management reports provided.
- Sick of being chained to the desk when it comes to doing the books? With Xero you can look at the business financials anywhere, anytime. Give us a call today to talk about converting to Xero.
- With our help, you can learn to make to most of Xero. You can benefit so much from a one on one session with us when it is tailored to your business and it's specific needs.
GST and BAS Services
Businesses need to submit Business Activity Statements (BAS) to the Australian Taxation Office to report the business’ taxation obligations. When it comes to lodge your BAS and prepare end of period reports Figures Matter will keep you on track to get it all in order. As your business grows you may need to register for GST.
We also help take care of:
- Registering for GST
- Working out whether your sales are taxable, GST free or input taxed
- Including GST in the price of taxable sales
- Obtaining tax invoices for business purchases that have GST included in the price
- Calculating any adjustments
- Accounting for GST on cash or non-cash basis
- Reporting sales and purchases by lodging activity statements and advise on the required GST payments
With your GST obligations, we can assist you with:
- Pay as you go instalments (Income Tax)
- Pay as you go withholdings (Employee’s tax deductions
- Fuel tax deductions